We can happily refund or supply a store credit for any online order that has not been worn and still has tags attached. If you would like an exchange, you will need to repurchase the desired item using the store credit option.
For returns on these unused items, please visit the New Zealand Returns Portal and follow the instructions below;
1. Enter your order number and email address associated with the order.
2. Select the item that you wish to return from the order, or if multiple items, select multiple and choose your reason for return.
3. Review your personal details. Select the return action, REFUND or CREDIT NOTE. Please note, if no option is selected your order will be refunded. Confirm and submit to create your prepaid return shipping label. This will be emailed directly to you.
4. Print your return shipping label and attach it to any parcel (ensure you don't cover the barcode with any sticky tape and remove any existing labeling if you are using an old satchel).
5. Drop off your return parcel at any NZ Post office so we can safely track its journey back to our head office. You can find your closest parcel drop off location here.
6. It may take a few days to reach us, but we will get in touch once we have received your parcel and keep you updated as we process the return.
If you’re still unsure, please reach out to our friendly customer service team for help via our Contact Form.