We are currently undergoing maintenance on our New Zealand Returns Portal.
To organise a refund, exchange or credit, please email email@example.com.
We can happily exchange or refund any online order that has not been worn and still has tags attached. For exchanges and refunds on these unused items, please visit the Returns Portal and follow the instructions below.
Please note: exchanges can also be processed in any of our flagship Patagonia stores, however, all refunds must be processed via our online portal.
1. Enter your order number and email address associated with the order.
2. Select the item that you wish to return from the order, or if multiple items, select multiple.
3. Choose your reason for return and then select your preferred refund method. Review and confirm your details to create your prepaid return shipping label. If looking for an exchange, please detail in the field the product name, product code, size, and colour you are looking at exchanging it for.
4. Print your return shipping label and attach it to any parcel (ensure you don't cover the barcode with any sticky tape and remove any existing labeling if you are using an old satchel).
5. Drop off your return parcel at any Australia Post office so we can safely track its journey back to our head office.
6. It may take a few days to reach us, but we will get in touch once we have received your parcel and keep you updated as we process the return and issue a refund or exchange.
If you’re still unsure, please reach out to our friendly customer service team for help via our Contact Form.